Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Man, Has Life Changed

So it has been quite a while since my last blog and things have changed a lot since then! So the short list is:
1) Moved from Columbus, OH to Austin, TX
2) Changed jobs
3) Bought a house in Pflugerville, TX (Pronounced: Flew-ger-ville)
4) Got my home in Columbus in contract
And probably the most significant and permanent change
5) Having my second child any day now
6) Google+ is out for beta... Seems so minor next to everything else.
7) Started a meetup on meetup.com called: Beer and Barbeque

So looking at this list, I think I owe you several posts about each one of these topics to give them their time in the lime light, but I wanted to start with a post to let you know they are coming. I see some waiting in the hospital time coming up very soon, so perhaps I will use that time to draft a few of these.

For now, I have to go to work and try to add some value! That reminds me of Pinky and the Brain. For those who don't know, it was a Warner Brothers cartoon about 2 lab mice who were always "trying" to take over the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_Brain

Pinky: "Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?"
Brain: "Same thing we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over the world!"


Their pinky, their pinky, and the brain... brain... brain...


"Narf"

1 comment: