Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg, I am not a fan.

I watched social network a few months ago and now I hate Zuckerberg even more... I did not know it was possible, to hate that self righteous, better than though, facebooking, revengeful, bastard even more. I mean what kind of pretentious son of a bitch makes a movie about how they screwed people out of their ideas and built facebook as a way of getting laid, but then sums it all up with we currently have 500 million users and are one of the most used websites on the internet?

And yet, people still use it! Shawn Parker was way smarter, but his interest in young women and drugs did him in. I mean Parker had to build P2P before he wrote his app, not to mention he was 16! The only thing Zuckerberg did better is he took his friends advertising idea! Had Parker did that, Napster would have never had to go subscription based and there probably wouldn't be an iTunes or iPod. Napster would have come out with the Napster MP3 player and it would have been kick ass from day one; running some sort of open sourced android or something. In a parallel universe somewhere, you and I are listening to our billions of songs (downloaded for free) on or 1 Terabyte Nappers (Napster iPod name) with no idea of what facebook is/was/ or could be.

But I digress, in reality my dislike probably stems from the fact Mark Zuckerberg made 3.4 billion dollars last year and I did not. Hmmm, do you think the zombpoc website could do this, help me make 3.4 billion that is. Technically the website idea was not mine, but I could steal it, taking a page out of Mark's play book!

No comments:

Post a Comment