Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Day Has Finally Come

Welcome to my new blog. Many people have told me over the years that I should blog and that I have interesting ideas and they think it would be interesting to read. So I have finally decided to begin blogging.

A while back, I worked with a guy named "The Cloud" and we would talk and he was always asking me about things. I finally asked him if he was writing a book or what. The cloud responds with, "Yes, I am writing a book on Danerisms." Hence the title.

My goal for this blog is to provide people a window into my thoughts and ideas. I hope that by sharing this part of me with everyone that it can put some humor in the readers day and provide some thought provoking ideas for everyone.

I am not the strongest story teller, but I am enthusiastic about my ideas and anyone who knows me, knows I am an energetic and optimistic person. I will try to pull these qualities into my blog so that those reading can feel some of my energy in my writing.

As I write this introduction, hundreds of topics have rushed through my mind to write about and they are on a variety of topics. I know typically a blog is based on a specific item, but I feel this blog would be better if we can explore multiple topics and that we should not be constrained to a specific item.

My plan is to update this blog at least once a week. However, I am not going to make any guarantees because I do have a full time job, a 14 month old baby, another baby on the way, hobbies that do not include a computer, and many other things that take my attention as well.

And now, without further ado, I would like to say welcome to Danerisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment